Foundations at CrossFit Tri-Cities
Our Foundations program is a tried and true system that allows an athlete to build proper motor pattern through repetition and frequency. The CrossFit Tri-Cities Foundations has been in effect for over 7 years and is one of the best out there in terms of instruction and hours of experience. By the time you graduate you will have had over a month of experience with 6 hours of practical application and instruction by our best coaches.
This is without a doubt the best way to get an athlete Ready for CrossFit. Here at CrossFit Tri-Cities we have a huge emphasis on safety for our athletes and prospective members. We require seasoned athletes and soccer moms alike to run through the program. CrossFit is all about scalability, and this holds true even in Foundations.
The emphasis of the Foundations is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique-both to ensure your safety-and success at the next level.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
- It’s important that you are here for each of the 6 sessions as these movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. The class is called “Foundations” for a specific reason… We want you to build off a good foundation of intensity and effort.
- Includes five 1:1 sessions
- Scheduled at your convenience
- Each class lasts one hour and covers all the fundamentals of CrossFit
- Rehab or corrective movements prescribed as necessary