Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. I’d like to address the future of training with CFTC and how we plan to keep our community healthy and actively working toward their health and fitness goals as Illinois begins to reopen.
Our first priority is to remain focused on YOUR goals and health. This includes your mental well being as well as your physical health. If you are not ready to come back to the gym, we totally get it. We have been coaching you from day one of the pandemic and will continue to offer the opportunity to work out with limited exposure.
We will be offering a variety of memberships to facilitate our member’s level of comfort, which include:
- Remote Coaching
- Remote Program Design
- Flex (blended remote and in person)
- In Person (Group)
- In Person (Private Small Group)
- In Person Private Training
As the situation progresses, we are excited to announce we tentatively plan to reopen our space June 1, while following all guidelines from state & local government. Here are some of the changes you can expect when the garage doors roll up:
- Continued social distancing guidelines (Gym is taped off in quadrants)
- Limited class spots – we will shift back to class reservation system
- Athletes only in the building to keep with government small group guidelines of 10 or less people (sorry, no kids until further notice)
- Class times to accommodate smaller group workouts (look for a short survey as we get closer!)
- Required masks / facial cover
This will be a resource intensive time for us as we try to remain nimble with dynamic standards and needs. Our promise to you is to focus on your safety and provide the best service we can. This may require some trial as we adjust to operating in a post-shelter world. Please do not hesitate with constructive feedback or concerns!
While we understand this may be an inconvenience, keeping our community safe, enjoying our workouts, and supporting each other make it an easy trade off!
Lastly, I cannot say how much I appreciate this community. Staying focused the best you can on your health and goals makes it easier for everyone to do so. There are a lot of unknowns and uncertainty coming our way, your health may be the best defense you have against it.
The second-best defense is knowing I am going through it all with you.
The team cannot wait to see everyone again, but face-to-face or not, we are always committed to offering you the best in health and wellness, regardless of the circumstances.